(Actual Date: August 21)
Slept in really late – later than I think I have ever slept – I was up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night and then finally fell asleep about 7 am and thought I’d get up about 9 or 10, but rolled over and the clock said 12:52pm. At first I thought something was really wrong with my clock, so I got up and checked with Ashley…yep, was really 1pm.
I probably could have gone back to bed at that point, but figured I should probably be up for a little while. I got dressed and Ashley took me to a little Slovak/Czech/Hungarian restaurant near Old Town called Divny Janko’s – which means Weird John’s. It was a beautiful place and had really good food for a great price. Then we walked around Old Town for about an hour and made our way home.
I finally got to skype with my mom for the first time since I arrived and it was really good to catch up with her. I had talked to my dad several times, but sometimes a girl just needs her mamma. After hanging up, we made another trip to Tesco for a few more things. I think this will definitely be a weekly thing (at least) for a while until I’m all set up. We had some leftover spaghetti for dinner and I tried to get ready for bed, but I really wasn’t very tired. So I watched a movie and finally laid down about midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment