Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Day at School (no students)

(Actual Date: August 19)

This was a very short day. Ashley showed me how to get to school, and then we split up for our school meetings. We had one large meeting together about vision and goals (like the superintendent’s talk on the first day, but much shorter). Then we had a little bit of time to get a quick tour and find our office on the 3rd floor. (Who needs a Stairmaster?) We had a short English department meeting and then went to lunch. For the afternoon, we just kind of read over some course descriptions and tried to figure out the schedule. Then I got on the bus and came home all by myself! Hooray for not getting lost the first time…maybe later I’ll get lost, but I was successful the first time. I know I was home by about 3pm, but I don’t really remember what I did the rest of this day either. I’m writing this on Sunday, so it was only 4 days ago, but I still don’t remember. Probably went to Tesco, which is like Wal-Mart…we’ve been there lots lately, so it’s safe to say we went on this day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment